Project Baldur complete

I can finally say that I completed my first 3D horse model. And no way to do it than making my very own horse! I also have unlimited references photos, of course, so I never had a problem with making the details. 

It’s safe to say that I am relieved I actually finished it, I was starting to doubt myself. It did after all take nearly a month, but hey, it’s something! I ran into a couple of problems that set me on a long break because I was simply lazy and didn’t do much to figure it out.

If I can say so myself, I am pretty happy with the outcome! The model does have some Baldur look-alike features. I will definitely keep practicing on making horses in 3D.

Anyhow, enjoy these photos I rendered of the model. And in the bottom is a “live” turntable if your computer can handle it!

123456

 

2 thoughts on “Project Baldur complete

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s